34. L.Liang, Lan Cuo, Qiang Liu, 2019, Mass balance variation and associative climate drivers for the Dongkemadi Glacier in the central Tibetan Plateau, Journal of Geophysical Research-Atmosphere, 2019JD030615
33. Lan Cuo, Ning Li, Zhe Liu, Jin Ding, Liqiao Liang, Yongxin Zhang, Tongliang Gong, 2019, Warming and human activities induced changes in the Yarlung Tsangpo basin of the Tibetan plateau and their influences on streamflow, Journal of Hydrology: Regional Studies, 25, 100625.
32. Jin Ding, Lan Cuo, Yongxin Zhang, Fuxin Zhu, 2018, Monthly and annual temperature extremes and their changes on the Tibetan Plateau and its surroundings during 1963-2015, Scientific Reports,8, 11860.
31. Liqiao Liang, Lan Cuo, Qiang Liu, 2018, The energy and mass balance of a continental glacier: Dongkemadi Glacier in central Tibetan Plateau, Scientific Reports, 2018, 8,12788.
30. Fuxin Zhu, Lan Cuo, Yongxin Zhang, Jing-Jia Luo, Dennis P. Lettenmaier, Yumei Lin, Zhe Liu, 2018, Spatiotemporal variations of annual shallow soil temperature on the Tibetan Plateau during 1983–2013, Climate Dynamics, 51,2209-2227
29. Lan Cuo, Yongxin Zhang, 2017, Spatial patterns of wet season precipitation vertical gradients on the Tibetan Plateau and the surroundings, Scientific Reports, 7, 5057.
28. Gang Li, Hui Lin, Lan Cuo, Andrew Hooper, Qinghua Ye, 2017, A decreasing gradient of mass balance from Tarim edge to Karakoram during 2010-2014 by means of bistatic InSAR observation, Scientific Reports, 7, 6712.
27. Gang Zhao, Huilin Gao, Lan Cuo, Effects of Urbanization and Climate Change on Peak Flows over the San Antonio River Basin, Texas. 2016, Journal of Hydrometeorology, 17， 2371-2389，10.1175/JHM-D-15-0216
26. Guoshuai Zhang, Shichang Kang, Lan Cuo, Bin Qu, 2016. Modeling hydrological process in a glacier basin on the central Tibetan Plateau with a Distributed Hydrology Soil Vegetation Model: Application of DHSVM at a glaicer basin, Journal of Geophysical Research Atmospheres, 121,9521-9539, DOI:10.1002/2016JD025434.
25. Lan Cuo, Yongxin Zhang, Shilong Piao, and Yanhong Gao, 2016, Simulated annual changes in plant functional types and their responses to climate change on the northern Tibetan Plateau, Biogeosciences, 13, 3533-3548.
24. Lan Cuo, Chapter 6: Land use/cover change impacts on hydrology in large river basins: a review, in Terrestrial Water Cycle and Climate Change: Natural and Human-Induced Impacts. 2016, American Geophysical Union (AGU) Geophysical Monograph Series, (eds Q. Tang and T. Oki). John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
23. Renhe Zhang, Fengge Su, Zhihong Jiang, Xuejie Gao, Donglin Guo, Jian Ni, Qinglong You, Lan Cuo, Botao Zhou. 2015. An overview of projected climate and environmental changes across the Tibetan Plateau in the 21st century (in Chinese). Chinese Science Bulletin, 60: 3036–3047, doi: 10.1360/N972014-01296
22. Lan Cuo, Yongxin Zhang, Theodore J. Bohn, Lin Zhao, Jialuo Li, Qiming Liu, Bingrong Zhou, 2015. Frozen soil degradation and its effects on surface hydrology in the northern Tibetan Plateau, Journal of Geophysical Research-Atmosphere, 120(6)， 8276-8298，doi:10.1002/2015JD023193
21.Tanguang Gao, Shichang Kang, Tingjun Zhang, Shiqiao Zhou, Lan Cuo, Mika Sillanpaa, Yuland Zhang, Summer hydrological characteristics in glacier and non-glacier catchments in the Nam Co Basin, southern Tibetan Plateau, Environmental Earth Sciences, 2015, 74(3), 2019-2028.
20.Tangguang Gao, Shichang Kang, Lan Cuo, Tingjun Zhang, Guoshuai Zhang, Yulan Zhang, Mika Sillanpaa, 2015. Simulation and analysis of glacier runoff and mass balance in the Nam Co basin, southern Tibetan Plateau. Journal of Glaciology, 61 (227), doi:10.3189/2015JoG14J170.
19.Yanhong Gao, Ruby L. Leung, Yongxin Zhang, Lan Cuo, 2015. Changes in moisture flux over the Tibetan Plateau during 1979-2011: insights from a high-resolution simulation. Journal of Climate, 28(10), 4185-4197. Doi:http/dx.doi.org/10.1175/JCLI-D-14-00581.1
18. Lan Cuo, Yongxin Zhang, Fuxin Zhu, Liqiao Liang, 2014. Characteristics and changes of streamflow on the Tibetan Plateau: A review. Journal of Hydrology: Regional Studies, 2, 49-68.
17. Yanhong Gao, Lan Cuo, Yongxin Zhang, 2014, Changes in Moisture Flux over the Tibetan Plateau during 1979-2011 and Possible Mechanisms, Journal of Climate, 27, 1876-1893, doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/JCLI-D-13-00321.1
16. Lan Cuo, Yongxin Zhang, Yanhong Gao, Zhenchun Hao, Luosang Cairang, 2013, The impacts of climate change and land cover transition on the hydrology in the Upper Yellow River basin, China. Journal of Hydrology, 502, 37-52.
15. LiQiao Liang, LiJuan Li, ChangMing Liu, Lan Cuo, 2013，Climate Change in the Tibetan Plateau Three Rivers Source 1 Region: 1960–2009. International Journal of Climatology, 33(13), 2900-2916
14. Fengge Su, Xiaolan Duan, Deliang Chen, Zhenchun Hao and Lan Cuo, 2013, Evaluation of the Global Climate Models in the CMIP5 over the Tibetan Plateau, Journal of Climate, 26(10),3187-3208.
13. Lan Cuo, Yongxin Zhang, Qingchun Wang, Leilei Zhang, Bingrong Zhou, Zhenchun Hao, Fengge Su, 2013. Climate change on the northern Tibetan Plateau during 1957-2009: spatial patterns and possible mechanisms. Journal of Climate, 26(1), 85-109. doi: http:/dx.doi.org/10.1175/JCLI-D-11-00738.1
12. Tangguang Gao, Shichang Kang, Peter Krause, Lan Cuo, Santoch Nepal, 2012. A test of J2000 model in a glacierized catchment in the central Tibetan Plateau, Environmental Earth Sciences, 65, 1651-1659.
11. Lan Cuo, Thomas C. Pagano, Q.J. Wang, 2011. A Review of Quantitative Precipitation Forecasts and Their Use In Short- to Medium-Range Streamflow Forecasting, Journal of Hydrometeorology 12, 713-728.
10. Lan Cuo, Thomas W. Giambelluca, Alan D. Ziegler, 2011. Lumped parameter sensitivity analysis of a distributed hydrological model within tropical and temperate catchments. Hydrological Processes , 25, 2405-2421.
9. Lan Cuo, Tazebe K. Beyene, Nathalie Voisin, Fengge Su, Dennis P. Lettenmaier, Marina Alberti, Jeffrey E. Richey, 2011. Mid-21st century climate and land cover change effects on the hydrology of the Puget Sound basin, Washington, Hydrological Processes，25(11),1729-1753.DOI:10.1002/hyp7932.
8. Marketa M Elsner, Lan Cuo, Nathalie Voisin, Jeffrey S Deems, Alan F Hamlet, Dennis P Lettenmaier, Julie A Vano, Kristian EB Mickelson, Se Yeun Lee, 2010. Implications of 21st Century climate change for the hydrology of Washington State, Climatic Change, 102: 225-260. DOI 10.1007/s10584-010-9855-0.
7. Julie A. Vano, Nathalie Voisin , Lan Cuo, Alan F. Hamlet, Marketa McGuire Elsner, Richard N. Palmer, Austin Polebitski, and Dennis P. Lettenmaier, 2010, Climate change impacts on water management in the Puget Sound region, Washington, USA, Climatic Change, 102: 261-286. DOI 10.1007/s10584-010-9846-1.
6. Lan Cuo, John Vogler and Jefferson M. Fox, 2010.Topographic normalization for improving vegetation classification in a mountainous watershed in Northern Thailand. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 31(11): 3037-3050. DOI:10.1080/01431160903154333
5. Lan Cuo, Dennis P. Lettenmaier, Marina Alberti, and Jeffrey Richey, 2009. Effects of a century of land cover and climate change on hydrology in Puget Sound, Washington. Hydrological Processes, 23; 907-933. DOI: 10.1002/hyp.7228.
4. Joeseph H. Casola, Lan Cuo, Ben Livneh, Dennis P. Lettenmaier, Philip W. Mote, and John, M. Wallace, 2009. Assessing the Impacts of Global warming on snowpack of the Washington Cascades. Journal of Climate, 22: 2758-2772. DOI: 10.1175/2008JCLI2612.1.
3. Lan Cuo, Dennis P. Lettenmaier, Pascal Storck, and Matthew Wiley, 2008. Hydrological Prediction for urban watersheds with the distributed hydrology-soil-vegetation model. Hydrological Processes, 22:4205-4213. DOI:10.1002/hyp.7023.
2. Lan Cuo and Thomas W. Giambelluca, Alan D. Ziegler, Michael Nullet, 2008. The roles of roads and agricultural land use in altering hydrological processes in Nam Mae Rim watershed, northern Thailand. Hydrological Processes, 22:4339-4354. DOI:10.1002/hyp.7039.
1. Lan Cuo, Thomas. W. Giambelluca, Alan D. Ziegler, and Michael A. Nullet, 2006. Use of the distributed hydrology soil vegetation model to study road effects on hydrological processes in Pang Khum experimental watershed in northern Thailand, Forest Ecology and Management, 224:81-94. DOI:10.1016/j.foreco.2005.12.009.